Flux is collaborating with local communities on many initiatives to improve public education, public health care and quality of life:
In public education, Flux is:
- engaged in local schools to promote science
- organising public lectures at the local high school
- sponsoring the literature for students of power electronics at DTU - the Danish Technical University
- sponsoring a PhD student at DTU - the Danish Technical University
- sponsoring Copenhagen Suborbitals - a Danish non-profit suborbital space endeavour.
In public health care, Flux is:
- persistent sponsor for Kræftens Bekæmpelse - the Danish Cancer Society
Quality of life, Flux is sponsoring:
- local sports events as soccer, handball and swimming.